Hi, I’m Emma! I love Jesus, I’m a teenager, and I’m the oldest of 7 kids! I’m pretty easygoing, a bit of a hermit, and not a huge talker (unless it’s something I’m really interested in).
Some things I like (not listed in order of importance FYI):
- Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit (in case you couldn’t tell)
- Reading (especially action and sci fi books. I prefer them to be Christian)
- Art (I prefer pencil and paper, but I have done a few acrylic paintings on canvas. I especially like drawing people, their faces, and animals) I thank God for the talent He has given me!
- Music (for KING & COUNTRY are my fav singers!)
- Animals (deer, dogs, cats, horses, bunnies, snakes, etc)
- Ice cream! 😛
- Country living (ya know, cornfields and barns and cowgirl boots and all)
- Peace and quiet 🙂
Some things I don’t like:
- Spiders and creepy crawlies (here’s where my brothers come in handy)
- Being around people for too long
- Umm I can’t think of anything else right now…
Welp, that’s me in a nutshell. Now go and enjoy the blog! Thanks and God bless!
Favorite Bible Verses and Quotes
But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.Isaiah 40:31
As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God.Psalm 42:1
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.Gandalf
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.John 3:16